Bash script that synchronizes retropie machines.
pie_sender will copy the roms, saves and statuses from local retropie to another target retropie.
Uses a SSH connection and rsync.
PieSender will synchronize:
- Game files and savestates.
- Gamelists, artwork covers and game info.
- Roms, saves, savestates, artworks, and gamelists was overwritten in target.
- You must know the IP address of the target.
- You must know the user:password of the target (default: pi:retropie).
- In each synchronized directory the target password will be requested. You can avoid this, creating a key system for both retropie.
- Remember to reboot the target when PieSender finishes.
HOW TO USE:
Copy the file pie_sender.sh to the retropie from where you want to send the entire content. Preferably in a folder, for example in /home/pi/scripts
Gives write permissions to the file: "chmod +x pie_sender.sh".
Run the script with: "./pie_sender".
Follow the steps.
This script comes with no warranty. GNU GPL v3.0