- Nodejs 4.4.8
- npm 5.3.0
- mongodb 2.4+
There are various grunt tasks available to aid development:
In addition the test suite can be run via
This is done via webpack, set to run as an npm script:
npm run webpack npm run webpack-prod
The production bundles are version controlled - and must be regenerated manually.
- The site is based on the sass build of Bootstrap, with theming based upon Bootswatch.
- To regenerate styles:
grunt watchwill trigger regeneration on source changes)
- emails sent from the system use the Mailgun service: https://www.mailgun.com/
- email addresses to receive system-generated messages are configured in Site Config.
- The .env file (root dir) must contain settings necessary to connect with mailgun, e.g.
- uploaded images are hosted using the Cloudinary service: http://cloudinary.com/
- The .env file (root dir) must contain settings necessary to connect with cloudinary, e.g.
- uploaded files are hosted using Amazon S3 storage: https://aws.amazon.com/s3/
- A bucket, and access key pair must be pre-configured for the site to use
- The .env file (root dir) must contain bucket/access key settings required to connect with S3, e.g.
S3_KEY=ABCABCABCABCABCABCAB S3_SECRET=123412341234123123412341234123abc/+12341 S3_BUCKET=nameofpreconfiguredbucket S3_REGION=eu-west-1
This software is available under the MIT license.