Faster Development of CodeIgniter 2.0 Apps
That's Bonfire's goal: provide a solid base off of which to build your new web applications. It's not a CMS. Instead, it's a springboard to build off of with many of the tools you wish you had on projects but never took the time to build.
All wrapped up in an elegant interface that will make you proud when you hand the project over to your client.
- Very flexible template/theme system, capable of Wordpress-like parent/child themes.
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap for the Admin and Default themes
- Fully modular and built around HMVC
- 4 ‘contexts’ ready for your code: Content, Reports, Settings and Developer Tools
- Database backup and maintenance interface
- Role-based access control
- Built-in users/auth system
- Code Builder with CRUD generation
- Simple email queue system
- 2-step installer
- Uses multiple-environment config files.
- Migration-ready (using either raw SQL or Database Forge commands)
- Log view/maintenance
Check out our online road map where you can comment and vote on items in the lists.
Stay Up To Date
Follow Bonfire's progress and commits at Twitter by following cibonfire.
Lend A Hand
If you're interested in helping out, fork the project and start coding! I'd love to have you on board. You can always shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about how you'll best fit it and what the best place to start coding would be.
NOTE: Latest database dump can be found under bonfire/application/db/backups. Import that into a new database, and setup your database connections and you should be good to go. You can login to the admin /admin with email: email@example.com, pass: bonfire.
Let's make this the best kick-start to any CodeIgniter project.
The Bonfire Team is made up from developers around the world interested in making Bonfire a better kickstart for your CodeIgniter projects.