A Web-Kpi Server (work in progress)
This will (over time) hoefully become a simple web-app to show/visualize the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of an organisation in one place. KPIs are different from other metrics because they aggregate information into a single number which directly measures the business impact.
How to make it work?
- Install sbt (maybe using macports)
- This is for the Mac. Don't know how to do it on Windows.
- Install git (maybe using macports again)
- Clone the repo with
> git clone https://github.com/rolandtritsch/web-kpi
- Start the KPI server with
> sbt run
- Go to
... and you should be in business.
Work in progress ...
- Right now this is mainly a test-bed for me to play around with [charting] (http://blog.tritsch.org/2013/05/charting-some-kpis-how-hard-can-it-be.html)