Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Replace page title, description and keywords for single news entry view (#42).
- Edit news entry: Add button to select current page as the link.
- Edit news entry: Minor UI tweaks.
- Switch to R7.Dnn.Extensions v0.12.0.
- Implemented custom NodeManipulator for DDRMenu (#19).
- Fix Stream module search integration.
- Don't pin discuss thread.
- Added "Published" label for date in generated post, move info about original publication date after main text.
- Shorted more news button label, make button small.
- Implemented discuss functionality (#27) - DNN Forum and ActiveForums supported out of the box.
- Fixed GetNewsEntriesByTerms_FirstPage results is unreliable.
- Fixed "Show more" button is visible even if all available news entries are displayed (#26).
- Fixed DescriptionTermUrlProvider inproperly detects URLs in term description (#31).
- Module name in search results/settings cannot be customized via SearchableModules.resx (#32).
- More consistent look on small screens.
- Added xUnit-based tests project.
- Updated packaging scripts.
- Switch to model binding for all controls.
- Simplified CSS rules.
- Various code refactorings based on BCH analysis.
- The minimum DNN version is v8.0.4 now.
- Fixed references to controls from DotNetNuke.Web.Deprecated assembly.
- Updated R7.DotNetNuke.Extensions dependency to v0.10.0.
- Updated R7.ImageHandler dependency to v1.1.0.
- The source code license switched from GNU GPL v3.0 or any later to GNU AGPL v3.0 or any later.
- Added AGPL signature to main views.
- Stream: News entry title always displayed as a link - improves keyboard navigation (#15).
- Stream: 'Show more' button is used as a default control for pagination now (#20).
- Added second textbox for permalink, now both forms displayed on Audit tab.
- Removed 'permalink-mode' config entry - please update existing configs!
- Upgrade YamlDotNet to 3.9.0.
This release focused on Agent module improvements.
- Agent: Fix #7: Clicking "Get Modules" clears terms.
- Agent: Add setting to hide images.
- Agent: Add "Add From Page Data" action.
- Agent: Wrap tab description in paragraph tag.
- Agent: Add edit actions for all entries.
- Agent: Use agent module tab terms for new news entry.
- Stream: Use module terms for new news entry.
This is the initial release of R7.News subsystem, featuring two main modules: R7.News.Stream used to display list of aggregated news, filtered by taxonomy terms and weight filters; and R7.News.Agent used do display and manage news, associated with the page.
- DNN Platform 7.4.2 (DNN 8 support is planned)
- Download and install dependencies first.
- Download latest install package from releases.
- Install it as usual from DNN > Host > Extensions.