- Command line tools for Romana network policies.
- Romana policies can now also control traffic between hosts and
between a host and its endpoints.
- Default rules for new endpoints now fully configurable via
- Faster pod startup time: Optimizing endpoint network
configuration to make pods more quickly available on the
- Proper deletion of endpoint configs when VM is deleted
- Correct address assignment for dhcp-agents (OpenStack).
- Numerous small bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes.
- Dynamic addition or removal of hosts from the cluster not
- Dynamic addition of tenants is supported, but when deleted
existing policy rules are not properly cleaned up.