A framework for integration with the Qiwi payments platform.
You just need to provide the authentication details and transaction handler in you configuration, and you're set. For example, in Rails that would go into config/initializers/qiwi.rb:
Qiwi.configure do |config| config.login = 'mylogin' config.password = 'secret' config.logger = Rails.logger config.transaction_handler = lambda do |txn| # The finder should respond to :find_by_txn, maybe an ActiveRecord model txn.finder = PendingTransaction # Observers that will be notified when the transaction is committed. # See Observable txn.add_observer(PendingTransaction, :commit_transaction) txn.add_observer(TransactionMailer, :transaction) end end
Example commit_transaction implementation:
class PendingTransaction < ActiveRecord::Base # @param [Qiwi::Transaction] txn def self.commit_transaction(txn) if txn.valid? if txn.to_sym == :paid txn.persisted.update_attribute(:approved, true) else # Notify user by e-mail end else # Log error, notify user by e-mail end # Rescue from exceptions, so other observers will still get an update rescue => e logger.error e.message end end
It exposes the /qiwi endpoint which can be consumed by the Qiwi service.
Calling the Qiwi service is as simple as:
client = Qiwi::Client.new # See Qiwi::Request::CreateBill#initialize for all the parameters client.create_bill(user: 'user', amount: 1000.0, comment: 'comment', txn: 'txnid') client.check_bill(txn: 'txnid') client.cancel_bill(txn: 'txnid') client.get_bill_list(date_from: Time.now - 1209600, date_to: Time.now, status: 50)
Contributing to qiwi
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Roman Shterenzon. See LICENSE.txt for further details.