This repository contains the source code of the web panel I have used in my book series of books: Cyber and Penetration Testing – Web Penetration Testing.
Link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1096435497
If you still want to use this panel and you don't have the book, Here is the steps to to setup the panel:
Tools you will need to Download in order to solve the challenges:
- Burp Suit: https://portswigger.net/burp/communitydownload
- Sqlmap: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap
- dirbuster: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dirbuster/
- python: https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Download xampp on your windows computer: https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html
- Move all the repository files to the folder: C:\xampp\htdocs
- Start xampp mysql and apache in the xampp software.
- Open your browser at http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
4.1. Create the database "sqli"
4.1.1. press on the database "sqli"
4.1.2. press on the import tab
4.1.3. select the following file: C:\xampp\htdocs\challenge\SQLI\sqli.sql
4.1.4. press "Go"
4.2. Create the database "forum"
4.2.1. press on the database "forum"
4.2.2. press on the import tab
4.2.3. select the following file: C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\forum.sql
4.2.4. press "Go"
- Open the challenge: http://127.0.0.1/challenge/