Contributing to this repository
This page provides information about contributing code to this list of Evergreen Skills for Software Developers.
Get your copy
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Clone the forked repository to your machine.
- Set up the official repository as a new "remote" in your cloned repository so that you can fetch new changes from it.
For more information, please refer to GitHub's instructions on this.
To submit changes:
- Make sure your local copy is updated.
- Create a dedicated branch locally (
git checkout-b <nombre-de-la-rama>).
- Add your changes by creating micro commits.
- Once your changes are completed, push them to your fork.
- Finally, create a GitHub Pull Request from your fork, by using GitHub's web interface.
When your Pull Request is ready to be merged, the repository maintainers will integrate it and it will be published in the next release.
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone participating in it is governed by the following Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to email@example.com.