Hello and welcome to Bomb'Erman!
Bomb'Erman is a Bomberman-like game that was created using Irrlicht (graphics) and irrKlang (sound) libraries. For your convenience, these lightweight libraries are shipped with Bomb'Erman. No need to install them!
Enjoy our game!
- A Linux distribution with OpenGL (up to date)
- CMake (version 3.6 min)
- A graphical environment (X server)
How to install & run Bomb'Erman?
- Run the script
./install.shto install Bomb'Erman
- Then you can run
indie_studiofrom your Terminal to launch Bomb'Erman
- Try to defeat our artificial intelligences from the easy one to the hard one!
- Save your game and finish it later!
- Play alone or with your friends: you can play Bomb'Erman from 1 to 4 players!
- Enjoy our original soundtrack!
- Try to rank first in the highscore system!
- Antoine Roche (GitHub / LinkedIn)
- Erwan Simon (GitHub / LinkedIn)
- Fanny Tavart (GitHub / LinkedIn)
- Oscar Stefanini (GitHub)
- Ronan Boiteau (GitHub / LinkedIn)
- Sélim Rinaz (GitHub / LinkedIn)
- Laura Tavart (Salty Queens logo)