Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A Ruby platform for exploit development and security research.
The main Ronin git repository hosts the core code-base of Ronin, which provides convenience methods, the ability to install/update Overlays, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) and a customized IRB Console.
All of the other specific functionality for defining Exploits and Payloads, exploiting SQL Injections or PHP LFI/RFI vulnerabilities lives in other Ronin Git repositories:
- ronin-support - A support library for Ronin. Ronin Support contains many of the convenience methods used by Ronin and additional libraries.
- ronin-gen - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides various generators.
- ronin-exploits - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides exploitation and payload crafting functionality.
- ronin-asm - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides dynamic Assembly (ASM) generation of programs or shellcode.
- ronin-web - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides support for web scraping and spidering functionality.
- ronin-sql - A Ruby library for Ronin that provids support for SQL related security tasks, such as scanning for and exploiting SQL injections.
- ronin-scanners - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides Ruby interfaces to various third-party security scanners.
- ronin-bruteforcers - A Ruby library for Ronin that provides various bruteforcers.
- ronin-ruby.github.com - The Jekyll powered static website and blog for the Ronin project.