- microprinter_sketch.pde - an arduino sketch
- Microprinter.java - a java class to communicate with the arduino
- Microprinter.rb - a ruby class to communicate with the arduino
- Microprinter_debug.rb - ruby class which prints to console rather than printer
- ImageMicroprinter.rb - a subclass of Microprinter which can print images
- microbroker-sinatra - sinatra app
Ben O'Steen has a Python port of the library.
In no particular order, some things to be done:
- add code to manage
- check RSS feeds and print new items as they appear
Examples: twitter, latest links on pinboard.in, latest instapaper items…
- re-integrate debug library into microprinter.rb - pipe serial messages to console for debugging and automated testing.
- format the RSS feed item printout to shorten the URL and print properly so that it can be OCR'd with Google Goggles
Some todo items that may or may not end up being useful, feasible or even interesting.
/do something useful, like display a form that you can feed printable items into.
- add some kind of polling behavior for specified feeds
- integrate tom taylor's microprinter-over-ethernet-shield setup, so you can use this sinatra app with one or the other?
- bookmarklet for printing locally