Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the first version to go to CRAN - so all notes are included here.
- Added a function
scrollparameter to the
- Added the function
explain()to easily get at explanation of search results.
- Added a help file added to help explain timem and distance units. See
- New help file added to list and explain the various search functions. See
- New function
tokenizer_set()to set tokenizers
connect()run on package load to set default base url of
localhostand port of
you can override this by running that fxn yourself, or storing
- Made CouchDB river plugin functions not exported for now, may bring back later.
- Added vignettes for an intro and for search details and examples (#2)
- More datasets included in the package for bulk data load (#16)
- All examples wrapped in
\donttestso they don't fail on CRAN checks.
es_search_body()removed - body based queries using the query DSL moved to the
function, passed into the
- Remoworked package API. Almost all functions have new names. Sorry for this major change
but it needed to be done. This brings
elasticmore in line with the official Elasticsearch
Python client (http://elasticsearch-py.readthedocs.org/en/master/).
- Similar functions are grouped together in the same manual file now to make finder related
functions easier. For example, all functions that work with indices are on the
page, and all functions prefixed with
index_(). Thematic manual files are:
- Note that the function
es_cat()was changed to
cat_()- we avoided
you know there is already a widely used function in base R, see
- We changed
catfunctions to separate functions for each command, instead of passing
the command in as an argument. For example,
es_prefix remains only for
es_search(), as we have to avoid conflict with
assertthatpackage import, using
- First version.