- Connection to TRMM database removed as the web service is no longer available.
- Fixed problem with Rd file which prevented the manual to be created.
- Fixed problem with URL in DESCRIPTION file
- Any reference to TRMM database was removed as the web service is no longer available.
- tsGRDC function: this function now returns 6 tables (see documentation) according to latest updates on the GRDC side.
- GRDC data catalogue was updated in October 2017.
- TRMM function: this function has been temporarily removed from hddtools v0.7 as the ftp at NASA containing the data has been migrated. A new function is under development.
- TRMM function: set method for download.file to "auto" and added to arguments
- TRMM function: downloaded files are in temporary folder
- TRMM function: removed inputfileLocation
- TRMM function: added support for 3B42
- HadDAILY function removed as the service is no longer available
- The output of catalogueGRDC() is now a tibble table
- Updated all the links to show the new repository (rOpenSci)
- Added a vignette
- Added paper for submission to JOSS
- Fixed bug with the TRMM function (for Windows users)
- Added unist tests (using testthat framework),
- Added Travis CI
- Added Appveyor
Added functions to get data from the following source:
- Met Office Hadley Centre
- Initial release