Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Adds support for processing an AudioSource's audio clip in Csound. Please install the main CsoundUnity packages before installing the demo packages. Trying to run the demos without first installing the mina package will results in errors.
- Fixes bug in playback that was causing Csound to process samples quicker than it should have done.
- Update the 'AudioPath' channel so it points to "Assets/Audio". To retrieve the paths of any audio files in your Assets/Audio folder simply use the chnget opcode as follow:
SPath chnget "AudioPath" SFilename sprintf "%s/sample1.wav", SPath
Contains a fix for an issue with sound only being delivered to a single speaker. Also contains a new editor mode whereby Csound channels can be controlled in the Unity GameObject inspector window once a game starts.
This update introduces some pretty major changes. CsoundUnity components are now based around Unity's AudioSource components. Therefore Unity itself takes cares of delivering sounds to the audio device rather than Csound. It also means that one can use Unity's 3D sound tools to place Csound instruments around a scene. For more details please visit here
- Updated UtilityInstruments.orc
- Fixed fadeIn/fadeOut issues
- Added very simple scene demonstrating common tasks such as file playback, and on the fly synthesis of simple stingers
- Updated Docs
This is a basic package. It doesn't contain any scenes or sound. Import the package once you have opened Unity. Examples of CsoundUnity in use will be provided shortly.