This repository contains simple to install and use ROS-related plugins for the Qt Creator (4.4) IDE. See the repository wiki for additional information.
The ROS Qt Creator Plug-in is developed specifically for ROS to increase a developers' efficiency by simplifying tasks and creating a centralized location for ROS tools. Since it is built on top of the Qt Creator platform, users have access to all of its existing features like: syntax highlighting, code indexing, editors (C++ , Python, etc.), code completion, version control (Git, Subversion, etc.), debuggers (GDB, CDB, LLDB, etc.), and much more.
The ROS Qt Creator Plug-in provides the following capabilities:
- Import/Create Catkin Workspaces
- Create Catkin Packages
- Custom Build Configuration
- Custom Run Configurations
- Attach to Node
- Automatic sourcing of the workspace
- Integrated Tabbed Terminal
- Industrial Robot Support Package
- Basic Launch File
- Basic URDF File
- Basic Node File
- Users may create custom templates.