Automatic admin users for Django projects.
$ pip install django-autoadmin
'autoadmin',to your project's
- Load the autoadmin_tags in your login template.
- Call the autoadmin_partial to display the information of the autogenerated admin user.
- Use the management command createautoadmin to create an admin user with an automatic password.
by default, django-autoadmin creates a django superuser with the
password randomly generated.
you could modify this by creating the following variables in your settings file
None, the password will be randomly generated.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Make sure to add yourself to the AUTHORS file.
- Send a pull request