Anjia Wang edited this page
Jun 17, 2020
Clone this wiki locally
- Binary Installation:
- From Source:
- General ROSE installation instructions: Install Rose From Source.
- System specific instructions: Ubuntu 18.04/20.04, CentOS 7 8
- Source Install Using Spack
- Windows 10 supports Ubuntu through the Windows Subsystem for Linux. You can install Ubuntu as a Windows App and then install ROSE inside Ubuntu.
- Install ROSE with Clang as frontend
- For Users of ROSE-based Tools
- For Developers of ROSE-based Tools
- For Developers of ROSE Core libraries
- The ROSE Wikibook is the community editable documentation.
These resources are no longer maintained and may be out of date, but still contain useful information.