- name, UUID, profile, email, url
A bookmarked user with increased privileges, possible caching, etc.
- user info
- link to a peer proxy node
A configuration of instruments, effects, players, and modifiers. It represents a musical piece.
- configuration data for all of the above
- project history, contributors, timestamps
Represents a playable object that accepts note on/off triggers and control value updates.
- synth definition (ugen processing graph)
- audio file
- midi output configuration
An realtime audio processor.
- synth definition
A source of musical note on/off triggers and control value updates.
- procedural note generators
- random notes, markov models, sample & hold, etc...
- midi input configuration
A musical note and/or control value modifier, which takes a stream of notes as its input, and outputs a new stream of notes.
- midi chorus effects
- add/remove friends
- list friends (online, offline, both)
start with a centralized, well-known peer that acts as a jump off point for finding friends, open sessions, browsing for instruments and effects, etc.
use either a BubbleStorm or one of the more recent DHT designs such as FuzzyNet
(select f.name f.id)
- assumes a .alive? property on each root node that is always true, but won't be available when the peer is not online.
peers of my peers:
friends of my friends:
random walk to a peer:
(iterate 15 (select p.uuid (where [p /net/peer])))