Steps for creating new MDExtractor plugins with a new JHOVE version:
- Download the new JHOVE version. You must have the two following jars:
- Open your MDExtractor-plugins java project. Place the new jars under lib. The jars names should have the new JHOVE version suffix. (e.g. jhove-1.16.6.jar)
- Copy the "org" directory from the "jhove-core" jar to the root directory of each MDExtractor plugin, without the .class file.
- Update the build.xml-
- Change the jar dependencies to the updated version
- All JHOVE Plugin jars created by the build.xml names should be updated with the current version (destfile name)
- Update the getAgentName() method in the java files to hold the correct version.
- Update metadata*.xml files- the plugin deploy name should have the current version as it’s suffix. (e.g. xml-hul-1.16.6)