This project contains userscripts and assets for creating a Subsonic desktop client for OSX using Fluid. Icon assets will work in the free version, but to enable userscripts you will need to purchase a license.
Currently supports Next, Previous, Pause/Play.
Update Jan 31 2017: Last version supports HTML5 player in Subsonic 6. Use the subsonic6.js file in the repo. I'll leave the version 5 up in case someone still needs it.
How-to Install (Subsonic 6.0 HTML Player)
- Subsonic -> In the tool bar (between Window & help), click on the lighting bolt -> Open Scripts Folder
- Save the contents of subsonic6.js to:
- Subsonic -> Window -> Userscript
- (Bottom left),
+(To create a new userscript) -> Patten
- Paste into script editor:
- Quit and re-open Subsonic (may take a few seconds for the script to start working)