I wanted to clean up the forums that I never visit and focus on road activities only. This also means cleaning up a bit of the membersite like hosted sessions and car filters.
This script is installable from GreasyFork.
For those of you that don't use it, I recommend the chrome extension Tampermonkey by Jan Biniok. It makes it easy to add userscripts and also triggers updating them when they are updated elsewhere You may use this script with or without it, but I do recommend it.
Currently it hides all of the following forums:
It hides selected rows in:
- racing and championship
- Changes the 'Series' link to go to the road filter by default
- Hides hosted sessions that are not on a road track.
- Filters cars in the race panel
In it's current state, it's good for me, but it is opinionated. With a little work, it could have some toggle links to make it better for everyone.
Please contribute! We will readily accept contributions and try to stay on top of them.
- More fixes on forum private messages areas
- Less opinionated version?
- Introduce toggle links? (individual or flavors i.e. road/oval)
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request