This release contains a lot of new features and bug fixes completed within the last month.
Most notably it adds Coinbase supported to Rotki. Now all users can track their coinbase purchase history and see their Coinbase balance from within the app.
From this version forward we are also introducing a .dmg installer for our OSX users and we fixed the usage problems that OSX users saw in the past month. Now there is no need to start Rotki from the console in OSX, but you can just install it and run it as any other normal application.
A lot more new features and bug fixes happened. For a full list check below.
Upgrade is highly recommended. Binaries available for:
- #453 If a newer version exists the user is notified at the start of the application and is given a link to download it.
- #487 USDT can now also be monitored as an ethereum token.
- #26 Rotki is now available as a .dmg installer for OSX.
- #296 Add support for the Coinbase exchange.
- #465 Update the cryptocurrency icons package to 0.16.0. This gives us a lot more icons, including but not limited to an icon for DAI.
- #458 Binance users now also have their deposit/withdrawal history taken into account during profit/loss calculation.
- #457 Bittrex users now also have their deposit/withdrawal history taken into account during profit/loss calculation.
- #426 Opening the Rotki electron app in OSX now works properly the first time.
- #480 Calculating accounting with empty history no longer throws an exception.
- #469 Fixes error with OTC trades.
- #463 Converts tax report start and end time to local time.
- #467 Removing ETH tokens for which a cryptocompare query failed to find a price now work properly.
- #451 An assertion will no longer stop balances from being saved for some FIAT assets.
Newly supported tokens
Added support for the following tokens