Memberships engine for Refinery CMS.
A role based membership engine for refinerycms
- Clone this repo into vendor/engines/refinerycms-memberships
- To your Gemfile add:
- gem 'refinerycms-memberships', '1.0', :path => 'vendor/engines'
- Then run:
- bundle install
- rails generate refinerycms_events
- rake db:migrate
- Via the rails console, add a membership role:
- Role.create!(:id => 3, :title => 'Member')
- You're a member or not, there are currently no different levels of membership
- I use jQuery DataTable to list members
- It integrates some page parts - you can chance them to fit your own needs
- Needs testing! I had testing in the first version. Sadly they are not updated. Bad developer.. No cookie.
- Could have a role management piece
- Could have different levels of membership
- Allows members to sign-up
- Admins can approve, reject, extend, cancel membership
- Members can log in, and reset their passwords
- No permission redirects to login instead of 404'ing
- Member's directory
- First version, just has page-role-user management