- WHMCS Payment gateway module for Stripe Checkout by RoudiApp
- Change Log
- Installation Instruction
WHMCS Payment gateway module for Stripe Checkout by RoudiApp
This is a native WHMCS Payment Gateway Module for Stripe Checkout using checkout.js by RoudiApp.com. Latest Stripe PHP API is also used to finalise the charge process.
- Supports Card and Bitcoin Payments only.
- Suitable for one time payments only.
- 100% PCI compliance.
- Supports Full and Partial refund
- Supports Instant Payment Verification
- Supports Radar, enable address check and configure your Radar Rules to fully benefit form this feature.
- Supports all currencies supported by stripe.
- No Webhook configuration is required.
- Transaction Fee calculation, this is for finance report only and will not add any surcharge.
- Version 4
- Added Radar support
- Stripe PHP API is upgraded
- Bug Fix: Bitcoin js config set expected boolean value, string was passed.
- Updated: js Address config set was updated to comply with new stripe checkout configuration setup.
- Removed: Alipay support is removed as Stripe Checkout no longer supports Alipay. Alipay support is added to a new module.
- Please make sure that you have full backup from your existing installation and that a record is stored locally.
- Unzip your package and find the stripeXXX and callback folders (XXX represents the Stripe PHP API version).
- Upload stripeXXX folder (ROOT represents your WHMCS installation folder).
- Upload roudiappstripecheckout.php file to ROOT/modules/gateways
- From callback folder find roudiappstripecheckout_payment.php file and upload to ROOT/modules/gateways/callback folder.
- Install and configure your RoudiApp Stripe Checkout module from Admin menu > Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways
- Find RoudiApp Stripe Checkout module to install.
- Transaction Fee % and Transaction Fee Fix boxes are for calculating the transaction fee and will not add any surcharge.