Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Updating for new addresses. You can download the whole thing or just replace Config/address_map.ini with the one above.
For future Soul Calibur 6 breakage, instructions are in Config/address_map.ini on how to find the addresses that make SCUFFLE work again and there's a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIdDaCN3KaA if you have any questions about the process.
added GAP to overlay, the number of frames an opponent has to act between moves in a string
notable GAP values:
- -1 or less can only be blocked (or sometimes crouched, this parameter does not determine jailing)
- 0 string interrupts all moves
- 1 string can be GI'd
- 5 string can be RE'd
- 11 string can no longer be reversal GI'd
added recovery to overlay
moves with multiple hitboxes now display a ½ in the NOTES section
slightly improved command parsing
fixed all p2 frame data/input/addresses that broke from the last steam patch
fixed whiff display to correctly display (hopefully?)
remember, you can turn off columns you don't want to see in menu > columns
- important addresses now read from Config/address.ini
- includes instructions for how to use cheat engine to find them again after an update
- slight command parser improvements to 236 moves and RE moves
- move-id-ometer adjustments
- Nightmare's unblockable low stomp shows as a low.
- Commands now displayed when able to be parsed from movelist
- Data for moves without hitboxes shows (although it's not very useful yet)
- Added [Advanced Tools] menu option:
- Move Viewer allows for viewing the all the bytes of a move and some notes on interpreting them
- Move-Id-Ometer displays the last 100 frames of BUTTONS, DIRECTION, and MOVEID for each frame in colorful retro ascii detail (blank frames mean scuffle didn't get that frame from Soul Calibur 6).
- If you find a use for the move-id-ometer say something nice about it or it's not gonna get better
- Show All Hitboxes shows makes the overlay display all hitboxes for moves that have multiple ones (tip moves, many launchers that show up as 'off by one frame').
- Print All Frames prints a buncha stuff that's probably not very useful to the console.
- Revenge moves now show the amount of damage they can absorb from a single hit.
- GI moves now display what they GI.
- TC and TJ moves are now read from the movelist data and not backfilled. Should be more consistent and accurate.
- The way frames are read has been changed, potentially leading to stability issues. Report any bugs you encounter if you want them fixed.
- KND/STN/LNC indicators should be a bit closer to reality now (frame advantage is still unreliable)
- counterhit properties only display if the overlay thinks they're different from hit properties
- fixed a memory leak, should improve performance
- Hopefully reduced garbage or rogue data where random numbers would appear
- Added TC, TJ, GI, and REV frames for moves.
- Fixed missing attack types for astaroth throw and low throws.