Gmail Attachment Downloader
This program is a Python script that downloads attachments found in the inbox of the user's Gmail account, based on a specific sender's address.
- Enable IMAP after logging in to your Google (Gmail) account.
- Give permission to less secure apps in Gmail.
- Download/clone repository.
[Note that a CLI-specific version has also been added; and can be used by :
- Interface presents you with Your e-mail, Password and Query e-mail fields.
- After correctly entering all the fields, hit Enter or click OK.
- Finally, it will download all attachments from the queried sender's emails onto the specific directory.
- You can view each email's contents from the list displayed.
- It will not download an attachment if it already exists in the directory.