* 'writable' => false, // Indicates if we can write to the LDAP directory or not.
* // If writable is true then these fields need to be populated:
* // LDAP_Object_Classes, required_fields, LDAP_rdn
* 'LDAP_Object_Classes' => array("top", "inetOrgPerson"), // To create a new contact these are the object classes to specify (or any other classes you wish to use).
* 'required_fields' => array("cn", "sn", "mail"), // The required fields needed to build a new contact as required by the object classes (can include additional fields not required by the object classes).
* 'LDAP_rdn' => 'mail', // The RDN field that is used for new entries, this field needs to be one of the search_fields, the base of base_dn is appended to the RDN to insert into the LDAP directory.