This is a security update to the stable version 1.1. It contains some important bug fixes and improvements in contacts searching as well as a few localization fixes. A detailed list of changes is listed below.
It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube 1.1.x with this version. Please do backup your data before updating!
- Searching in both contacts and groups when LDAP addressbook with group_filters option is used
- Use contact_search_name format in popup on results in compose contacts search
- Fix missing localization of HTML editor when assets_dir != INSTALL_PATH
- Fix handling of blockquote tags with mixed case on html2text conversion (#5363)
- Fix message list multi-select/deselect issue (#5219)
- Fix bug where contact search menu fields where always unchecked in Larry skin
- Fix XSS issue in href attribute on area tag (#5240)
- Fix bug where message list columns could be in wrong order after column drag-n-drop and list sorting
- Don't create multipart/alternative messages with empty text/plain part (#5283)
- Wash position:fixed style in HTML mail for better security (#5264)
- Fix error causing empty INBOX listing in Firefox when using an URL with user:password specified (#5400)