Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a security update to the stable version 1.1. It contains a few fixes which we picked from the upstream branch. A detailed list of changes is shown below.
It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube 1.1.x with this version. Please do backup your data before updating!
- Fix bug where mail content frame couldn't be reset in some corner cases (#5608)
- Fix regression where groups with email address were resolved to its members' addresses
- Fix so group/addressbook selection is retained on page refresh
- Fix bug where signature couldn't be added above the quote in Firefox 51 (#5628)
- Fix so microseconds macro (u) in log_date_format works (#1490446)
- Fix XSS issue in handling of a style tag inside of an svg element (CVE-2017-6820)