Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a service release to update the stable version 1.3 of Roundcube Webmail.
It contains fixes to several bugs reported by our dear community members and
makes Roundcube fully compatible with PHP 7.2. See the complete changelog below.
This version considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations
of Roundcube with it. Please do backup your data before updating!
- Fix a couple of warnings on PHP 7.2 (#6098)
- Fix bug where contacts search could skip some records (#6130)
- Fix possible information leak - add more strict sql error check on user creation (#6125)
- Fix broken long filenames when using imap4d server - workaround server bug (#6048)
- Fix so
temp_dirmisconfiguration prints an error to the log (#6045)
- Fix untagged
COPYUIDresponses handling - again (#5982)
- Fix PHP warning "idn_to_utf8(): INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_2003 is deprecated" with PHP 7.2 (#6075)
- Fix bug where Archive folder wasn't auto-created on login with
- Fix performance issue when parsing malformed and long Date header (#6087)
- Fix syntax error in
- Fix bug where contacts export by selection returned no more than 10 entries (#6103)
- Fix searching contacts by address in LDAP source (#6084)
X-Frame-Options: ALLOW-FROMsupport, remove custom click-jacking protection (#6057)