Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a security update to the stable version 1.3. It primarily fixes a recently discovered IMAP command injection vulnerability caused by insufficient input validation within the archive plugin. Details about the vulnerability are published under
Additionally, we back-ported some minor fixes from the master branch which improve PHP 7.2 compatibility as well as PGP signing and key handling for those who use the Enigma plugin. See the complete changelog below.
We strongly recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube.
Please do backup your data before updating!
- Fix parsing date strings (e.g. from a Date: mail header) with comments (#6216)
- Fix PHP 7.2: count(): Parameter must be an array in enchant-based spellchecker (#6234)
- Fix possible IMAP command injection and type juggling vulnerabilities (#6229)
- Enigma: Fix key selection for signing
- Enigma: Enable keypair generation on Internet Explorer 11
- Fix check_request() bypass in places using get_uids() [CVE-2018-9846] (#6238)
- Fix bug where usernames without domain part could be malformed or converted to lower-case on logon (#6224)