This is a service release to update the stable version 1.3 of Roundcube Webmail. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch. See the complete changelog below.
This version in considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations
of Roundcube with it. Please do backup your data before updating!
- Fix TinyMCE download location(s) (#6694)
- Fix bug where a message/rfc822 part without a filename wasn't listed on the attachments list (#6494)
- Fix handling of empty entries in vCard import (#6564)
- Fix bug in parsing some IMAP command responses that include unsolicited replies (#6577)
- Fix PHP 7.2 compatibility in debug_logger plugin (#6586)
- Fix so ANY record is not used for email domain validation, use A, MX, CNAME, AAAA instead (#6581)
- Fix so mime_content_type check in Installer uses files that should always be available (i.e. from program/resources) (#6599)
- Fix missing CSRF token on a link to download too-big message part (#6621)
- Fix bug when aborting dragging with ESC key didn't stop the move action (#6623)
- Fix bug where next row wasn't selected after deleting a collapsed thread (#6655)