github.com/targomo/targomo-js For support on Leaflet and GoogleMaps please visit targomo-js-leaflet and targomo-js-googlemapsImportant notice: Route360° is now called Targomo. The libraries here will no longer be maintained. We will keep them here for legacy purposes but for future use please visit:
Get your API key here .
- Generate polygons which represent the area which is reachable from a given source point
- Supported for walk, car, bike and transit routing
- A number of predefined map controls (travel time slider, date and time chooser, travel type chooser, etc.)
- Detailed routing information from source to target (travel time, transit trips, etc.)
- Get routing information for hundreds of POIs in a single request in milliseconds
- Support for elevation data
Demonstration and Usage
A demonstration of the library's features, as well as detailed coding examples can be found here. You can see what the service is capable of at the technology demo, just select the country you want to test.
npm run build
You can use our project with npm
npm install route360 --save
You can use our project in bower
bower install route360 --save