ASA to Firepower FMC Migration Tool
The goal of this project was to create an easy to use script that will gather custom objects from an ASA configuration file and import them into Firepower Management Center via a REST API.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
CiscoConfParse (http://www.pennington.net/py/ciscoconfparse/) You can install this with pip via "pip install CiscoConfParse"
Just execute the script and answer the questions
- CiscoConfParse - The cisco configuration parser used
- Migration of Network Objects
- Migration of Network Object Groups*
- Migration of Port Objects
- Migration of Port Object Groups
- Does not import network groups inside network groups
Version 1.3 - (Added) Section for ACL deployment
- Matt Cross - RouteAllThings
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Thanks to #DEVNET and their excellent API guides that got me started