An enhanced replacement for the default Text Input and Textarea fields.
Upload the 'textboxfield' folder in this archive to your Symphony 'extensions' folder.
Enable it by selecting the "Field: Text Box", choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
You can now add the "Text Box" field to your sections.
- Boolean searching with the
- Regular expression searching with the
- Partial searching with
- The above filters can be negated by prefixing with
- Text formatter and validation rule support.
- Output grouping on handle.
- 'Raw' output mode for unformatted data.
- Parameter output support.
- Limit the number of characters that can be entered.
- Limit the number of characters shown in publish table columns.
- Handles are always unique.
Version 2.0.17, 1 November 2010
- Added checkbox to wrap output in CDATA regardless of formatting.
- Added checkbox to toggle inclusion of handles in output.
- Output values instead of handles as parameters if handles are disabled.
- A couple of other minor issues.
Version 2.0.14, 19 February 2010
- Improved upgrade process.
- Added a setting that lets you display more than 75 characters in publish table columns.
Version 2.0.11, 9 December 2009
- Really fixed the upgrade issues, really!
- Changed the way handles are created to make sure they are always unique.
Version 2.0.10, 1 December 2009
- Fixed issue where upgrades for 2.0.9 where not being applied due to a Symphony bug.
Version 2.0.9, 1 December 2009
- Added a fancy interface to select filter modes when editing data sources.
- Added ability to limit input to a specified length.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Version 2.0.6, 24 July 2009
- Added 'raw' output mode to get unformatted data.
- Added delegates to modify the publish panel.
Version 2.0.4, 29 June 2009
- Fixed a couple of minor issues with data sanitisation.
Version 2.0.2, 11 May 2009
- This is a complete rewrite of the old extension, it isn't backwards compatible, so don't try to upgrade.