The Hacker's Meet-Up is a proper platform for the cyber security researchers as well as security enthusiast people who really inserted to learn something and take exposure of latest trends and issues in cyber security, deep dive into security domain and build a community.
This "The Hackers Meetup" is a Application Security special edition, in which Amazing Security experts gather at one platfomr to share their knowledge and experities with security enthusiasts.
The meetup will take place at 6th May 2018 in Ahemadabad, Gujarat. RSVP Here
- Talk title : Authentication or Authorization as a Service (AAAS) & Server Security
- Description : Authorization as a Service (AAAS) is a service able to correlate identity, context and operational facts with a rule-driven policy, and produce a decision for an authorized claimant. Authentication is an important factor in the success of applications and their architectures. Serverless architectures are no exception to this. One of the leading serverless Authentication as a Service (AaaS) platforms is Auth0. In this talk the audience learned about the different concepts of Authentication or Authorization.
- Promote and Educate people about authentication & authorization.
- Learn about the different concepts that makes up server secure.
- Organizers are accountable to clarify queries on the day of event.
For any queries raise a issue and please feel free to submit a PR anytime :)