1. In what state has the most deaths occurred?
2. Over what period (start and end) was the data collected?
between 1999-2015 (included)
3. What were the total number of deaths for 2006?
4. What state had the least deaths in 2001?
Alaska had 80 deaths due to "Diabetes mellitus" which is minimum among the all states in 2001.
5. How many people die from "Diabetes mellitus" over the entire reporting period?
There were 1236321 deaths in the United States from "Diabetes mellitus" in the time duration of 1999-2015
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
No description, website, or topics provided.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Failed to load latest commit information.|