Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
New UI and 10.5 emuNAND for N3DS!
N3DS users : read the IMPORTANT!.txt file!
Beta2 : TWL patches added for O3DS (DSI mode patches) + fix initial setup crashes for O3DS and N3DS
This is the first alpha release of rxTools 3.0, released for testing purposes.
Many features are missing, there are some bugs and it's generally not recommended for daily usage.
It's highly recommended to have a hard-mod and a NAND backup (not created using this release, though, since the NAND backup feature is currently broken) before using any advanced feature, as it might brick your console.
This build may be removed once the next version is released.
Updated to version 2.6!
- Many fixes, especially in the FBI injection and MSET downgrading
- RegionFree : Pretty stable, but in some cases the patch at menu icons isn't enough
- rxTools now is faster becouse at the first launch will install additional data
- Full AGB support on both sysNAND and emuNAND, without the need of installing any patched firmware
- TWL support only on sysNAND
- Changed rxMode label to RX3D in emuNAND, while in sysNAND it will be Ver., as original.
- rxMode will autoboot in emuNAND, but you can boot it in sysNAND from rxTools menu
- More stability in the code
rxTools will now install data in your SD card at his first boot, then it will not do it again, if not in the next build/release.
Be sure to re-download firmware.bin from cdn_firm.py!
Also, if you'll use GBA games while in emuNAND, returning to the home will kick you back in sysNAND!
- Progect made open-source
- Signature checks disabled
- MSET Downgrading utilities
- FBI Installing on emuNAND and sysNAND for CIA managing
- Graphic restyle and fix of the annoying flickering
- rxMode autoboot
- rxMode booting un sysNAND by pressing X during the launch
- Improved stability of the code
- Fixed some wrong KeyX usage when it was not necessary
- Opened up DevMode
SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL, NOT THE IMITATION!