Color Palette for Adobe Photoshop
Chroma Palette is a companion app/plugin for Adobe Photoshop which allows you to create, store and recall colors using your devices Numpad or Keypad. By using Chroma Palette you can quickly recall those colors within Adobe Photoshop by simply pressing the assigned button, which also displays the color. Additionally Chroma Palette also allows for highlighting of important Adobe Photoshop hotkeys on your devices for easy access.
- Store up to 20 colors across 9 pages (180 Colors total) for use with Adobe Photoshop.
- Easy page changing by use of NumPlus and NumMinus.
- Toggle Background/Foreground color palette using NumMultiply button.
- Learn button to capture color from Adobe Photoshop to any Color palette button.
- Toggle Extra buttons across 1-9 for additional palettes.
- Optional Adobe Photoshop hotkey highlighting.
- Customizable default color themes for app.
- BlackWidow Chroma
- BlackWidow TE Chroma
- Orbweaver Chroma
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or Higher (Recommend Creative Cloud 2015)
- .Net Framework 4.5 (Full)
- Visual Studio 2015 C++ Redistributable
- Razer SDK (Automatically installed with Razer Synapse)
Q: How do I find out if my device is compatible with Chroma Palette?
A: You can find a list of currently supported devices above under Device Compatibility. Currently the app only supports Razer Chroma devices.
Q: I opened the app and Adobe Photoshop but nothing is happening.
A: You must have a document open within Adobe Photoshop before using the Color palettes or navigation buttons.
Q: While using Color Palette I cannot use the Numpad or Number buttons in other applications.
A: This is a limitation of Chroma Palette. Please toggle off the "Enable Numbers" option to restore Number buttons to working order in other apps. The Numpad will remain disabled in other applications while Chroma Palette remains running.
Q: My question isn't listed here or I found a bug.
A: Please open a new help ticket here.
Q: I have an idea for Chroma for Stardew Valley. Will you implement it?
A: Please submit a feature request and I'll see what I can do.
Q: I'm a developer too! Can I help you develop Chroma Palette?
A: For sure! Please contact me on Github for more information. Chroma for Stardew Valley is built in C#.
- Beta Release - Probably many unknown bugs. Please open a new help ticket here to report bugs.
- Some key flickers on highlighted keys.