Lighting Effects for Stardew Valley
Chroma for Stardew Valley is a lightweight Windows application which connects Stardew Valley with Razer Chroma devices. You can use this to make your keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. react to events, elements & other in-game functions by creating visual alerts using the devices' countless lighting options.
- Display HP and Stamina across your keyboard's function keys, FireFly and the Razer Mamba's strip lighting.
- HUD effects for your selected item on your hotbar.
- Interaction effects when farming, foraging, mining, fishing or fighting across BlackWidow Keyboards.
- Nightly countdown effect across BlackWidow Keyboards between 12AM and 2AM in game.
- Navigation lighting to highlight important commands on your keyboard. Optional extra key highlights for beginners too!
- Lighting effects change based on the season in-game. Different seasonal themes in-built and customizable. Optional display this effect on other Razer Chroma devices.
- Time of day effects on your keyboard's numpad to show the progression from Sunrise to Morning, then to Twilight and into Midnight. Optional display this effect on other Razer Chroma devices.
- Optional Macro button custom highlighting.
- All colors and themes are completely customizable so you can make your own themes for the game.
- Compatible with Stardew Valley 1.1 AND SMAPI.
- BlackWidow Chroma
- BlackWidow TE Chroma
- DeathAdder Chroma
- DeathStalker Chroma (Partial)
- Diamondback (Partial)
- Kraken 7.1 Chroma
- Mamba TE Chroma
- Orbweaver Chroma
- Tartarus Chroma
- Naga Epic Chroma
- Mamba Chroma
- Naga Chroma
- Overwatch Keyboard
- .Net Framework 4.5 (Full)
- Visual Studio 2015 C++ Redistributable
- Razer SDK (Automatically installed with Razer Synapse)
Q: How do I find out if my device is compatible with Chroma for Stardew Valley?
A: You can find a list of currently supported devices above under Device Compatibility. Currently the app only supports Razer Chroma devices.
Q: I opened the app but can't find the settings to customize the lighting themes.
A: The app can be found in the Windows taskbar by clicking the upwards arrow by the clock in the bottom-right hand corner of the screen. You will see a yellow sun icon which you can right-click to display the options for the app.
Q: My question isn't listed here or I found a bug.
A: Please open a new help ticket here.
Q: I have an idea for Chroma for Stardew Valley. Will you implement it?
A: Please submit a feature request and I'll see what I can do.
Q: I'm a developer too! Can I help you develop Chroma for Stardew Valley?
A: For sure! Please contact me on Github for more information. Chroma for Stardew Valley is built in C#.
- Currently no known issues.