Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to reset admin password?
- How to remove Aideron Technologies logo?
- Where are error logs?
- Does the inventory only pull in and display minerals?
- What do the color dots mean in "Inventory" and "Buy Calculator"?
- What prices are used by "Buy Calculator"?
- I can't get poller to work, can I test it manually?
- How to use LMeve and Evernus together?
How to reset admin password?
- create empty INSTALL file in main lmeve idrectory (i.e. in the same directory where subdirectories like include, wwwroot etc. exist)
- using phpmyadmin delete all accounts in 'lmusers' table:
DELETE FROM lmusers;
- Open web browser, try to login to LMeve as admin/admin
- remove INSTALL file from lmeve main directory
How to remove Aideron Technologies logo?
LMeve is skinnable using custom CSS files.
Two files are normally used:
- default skin (shows on the login screen,)
- user skin (the one selected by the user under Settings -> Preferences
The Aideron Technologies logo is part of the default skin - hence it shows on the login screen. to remove it - simply change the default skin in
Skin files are in
Please feel free to create custom skins for your corporation (use any of the existing ones as reference).
Where are error logs?
Errors will be in one of the log files under
error.txt - database errors (SQL errors) poller.txt - poller errors, etc. access.txt - bad logons
Does the Stock only pull in and display minerals?
Stock's function is to monitor the amounts of specific ingredients, or half-products, so people responsible for logistics know what to bring from Jita ;-)
You can set up items to show up in Stock on their Database page. Have a look at top right corner of the item's page, check "Track" and optionally set "Amount" field.
What do the color dots mean in "Inventory" and "Buy Calculator"?
Ranges are percentage based. green (0-100%) yellow = (100%-200%), red 200%. Percentage of what you ask? Percentage of the value you set in DATABASE module.
Go to Database, look for mineral, advanced material or anything else, and look at top right corner:
Fetch Prices: [x] Show in Buy Calc: [_] Track: [x] Stock: 
Stock is the amount the percentage ranges are based on, Track - means show in Inventory ("Stock")
What prices are used by "Buy Calculator"?
"Buy Calculator" always uses current Jita (or other market hub set in Settings) Highest Buy price
You need to enable two things in Database to display a typeID in Buy Calc:
Fetch Prices: [x] Show in Buy Calc: [x] Track:  Stock: 
Of course you can mix all the above settings to both display in Buy Calc and in Inventory ("Stock")
I can't get poller to work, can I test it manually?
Yes, open command line (ssh to linux box or cmd on windows), go to
It should output some diagnostic messages regarding API key currently accessed.
How to use LMeve and Evernus together?
If you use both LMeve and Evernus, it is possible to link those two apps to work together. If you do so, Evernus will display your production tasks, without the need to log in to LMeve.
For LMeve and Evernus to talk to each other you need an LMeve Northbound API key. To obtain it, log in to LMeve, go to Settings -> LMeve Northbound API -> Create Key
Now in Evernus go to File -> Settings -> LMeve
in Address input the same URL you use to access your instance of LMeve, for example: https://www.corporation.com/lmeve/ then paste the key generated in LMeve into the Key field
Save, go to LMeve tab and click "Synchronize"