This is tool for reading data from Uptime Robot (external free uptime montior service; account required) written in Perl.
- runs from cron - separates backend from output
- keys to API objects are hidden
- allows to hide (overwrite) hostnames/IPs/URLs
- simple static HTML as output - no JS support in browser required live version
Run the script, enjoy the output. All data are generated on ini file basis. All sections in ini file except [Global] section are treated as host data. Config is read by default from ~/.uptime_monitor.ini file (yeah, hidden ini file).
[Global] section parameters
- responseTimes [0|1] - should script retrive reponseTimes (unused right now)
- customUptimeRatio - days, separated with minus sign - for what periods get uptime ratio
- debug [0|1] - switches script in debug mode
- HTML [0|1] - generate HTML output or not
- bootstrap [0|1] - use http://getbootstrap.com/ or not
[Host] section parameters
- apikey - API key (from Uptime Robot)
- name - optional display name. Allows to overwrite friendlyName from Uptime Robot, which is used by default.
Enable HTML and bootstrap in config file (HTML = 1 in [Global] section), make script executable (chmod +x pum.pl), add script to cron, redirect output to location readable by HTTP server.
*/30 * * * * ~/pum.pl > /tmp/pum.html && /bin/mv /tmp/pum.html /var/www/pum.html
GPL v2. See LICENSE file.