This is a very simple leiningen plugin for use with cucumber-jvm.
:dev-dependenciesin your project.clj
lein depsto fetch all dependencies.
- Run all Cucumber features with
In the current version, you cannot specify any configuration options. The following settings are hard-coded into the plugin:
- A progress report will be printed to the console.
- The complete report (formatted with
PrettyFormatter) will be written to
test-reports/cucumber.out. Consider adding
:extra-files-to-clean ["test-reports"]to your project.clj.
- Leiningen will exit with the exit status of the cucumber-jvm runtime.
- Put your
features/(feature-paths can be configured in project.clj using the
- Put your step definitions into
See https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm/tree/master/clojure/src/test/resources/cucumber/runtime/clojure for an example specification.
Written by Nils Wloka, 2012. For licensing information, see UNLICENSE. Please have a look at http://unlicense.org if you plan to contribute.