Copyright 2015 Fernando Sanches, Rodrigo De Presbiteris, Stacy DuBois, William Martins
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
#TimeAzul Developed during WorldSkills Digital Challenge 2015.
#NGO AHMISA - Associação Educacional para Múltipla Deficiência
#Challenge Create new tools to engage and stimulate children with multiple disabilities from 2 to 10 years old.
#Software Description (alpha version)
- App name: "Sentir"
- Mobile/Web app.
- Based on NodeJS and Phonegap.
- Allows teacher/adult to read three little pigs story for kids.
- Allows teacher/adult to send preset configurations of images, sounds and vibration patterns to connected children that are in the same network.
- Allows teacher/adult to send color, vibration patterns and animals sounds to connected children that are in the same network.
- Can be used offline (teacher/adult only) or online (teacher/adult and children connected in the same network).
- NodeJS running locally only.
- Onscreen button to edit server LAN IP addres.
- Set up the server on the cloud so the app can be used by any teacher or father in the world.
- Allow the creation of new collections (books, classes, etc).
- Allow the teacher to have the events shown on her own device (to be used with kids who can’t hold the tablet).
- Configure other standard stories.
- Allow the kid to interact with the teacher (vibrating the tablet or clicking on the screen).
- Measure the improvements in the kid’s response.
- Integration with other hardware, like lamps, sound systems and fans, to create more stimulation for the kids.