This release contains breaking changes, such as removing support for Rails versions older than 5.2.
Please see the details in the PRs below.
Merged pull requests:
- Switch to GitHub Actions for CI #615 (aried3r)
- Prepare 6.0.0 release #613 (aried3r)
- Bump activesupport version to 5.2 or later #610 (biow0lf)
- Fixed infinite loop issue with Apnsp8 delivery #608 (diminish7)
- Eliminate deprecation warning in Ruby 3.0 #602 (rofreg)
- Make ActiveRecord validations work with Apns2 client #601 (favrik)
- Bump gemspec post_install_message #600 (fdoxyz)
- Remove references and checks for unsupported versions of Rails #599 (ericsaupe)
- Drop support for Rails 5.0 and 5.1 #597 (ericsaupe)
- Fix silent APNS notifications for Apns2 and Apnsp8 #596 (shved270189)
- Updates README to Apple's new EOL date for the APNs legacy binary protocol #595 (gregblake)