The Delphi Preview Handler, is a preview handler for Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 which allows you to read your source code with syntax highlighting without having to open it in an editor.
- Supports Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 on 32 and 64 bits.
- +50 syntax highlight themes.
- +60 source code extensions supported.
- Themes compatibles with the Delphi IDE Theme Editor
This preview handler can render the following file extensions:
Important Note about installing a new version
In order to avoid problems you must follow these steps when you install or register a new version of the preview handler.
- Close all the windows explorer instances which have the preview handler active or the preview handler was used (remember the dll remains in memory until the windows explorer was closed).
- Unregister the previous version executing the uninstaller located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\TheRoadToDelphi\DelphiPreviewHandleror
- If you install the preview handler manually you must unregister using the
UnRegister.batrunning as admin.
- Now proceed with the installation of the new version.
Looking for the installer? Check the Release Area