A drop-in remplacement for UISegmentedControl that mimic iOS 6 AppStore tab controls.
- Segments with image, image and text or text only
- Interface Builder support (just throw a UISegmentedControl and change its class SDSegmentedControl)
- Animated segment selection
- Content aware dynamic segment width
- Scrollable if there are too many segments for width
- Animated segment selection, with animated arrow
- Appearance customization thru UIAppearance
- UIControl events for value changes
- Enable or disable specific segments
- Indiviual customizable segment width
- Shadow effect / arrows, which show that the segment control is scrollable
SDSegmentedControl.m into your project and add
QuartzCore framework to
Build Phases ->
Link Binary With Libraries.
You can then use
SDSegmentedControl class as you would use normal
All source code is licensed under the MIT-License.
The icons in the example project are taken from Glypish Free Iconscreated by Joseph Wain and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.