Race prepared version of the cleanflight flight-controller - flight controllers are used to fly multi-rotor craft and fixed wing craft.
This fork differs from cleanflight in that it is focused towards racing / acro and adds support for STM32F4 targets.
Its currently being developed with the help of VisualGDB, http://www.visualgdb.com
Raceflight also supports these additional features:
To configure Raceflight you should use the raceflight-configurator GUI tool (Windows/OSX/Linux) that can be found here:
Contributions are welcome and encouraged. You can contribute in many ways:
- Documentation updates and corrections.
- How-To guides - received help? help others!
- Bug fixes.
- New features.
- Telling us your ideas and suggestions.
Best place to start is either the rcgroups.com or the github issue tracker:
Before creating new issues please check to see if there is an existing one, search first otherwise you waste peoples time when they could be coding instead!
Open Source Notice
This flightcontroller software is fully open source and is available free of charge without warranty to all users.
RaceFlight is forked from Betaflight, so special thanks to all who have contributed to Betaflight and Cleanflight.
Also big thanks for following people:
- Alexinparis (for MultiWii),
- David Ankers and the OpenPilot team (for the Revo and Revo Nano),
- timecop (for Baseflight),
- Dominic Clifton (for Cleanflight),
- Boris (for Betaflight),
- James Peabody and Taulabs team (for Sparky2), and
- Sambas (for the Cleanflight STM32F4 port).
RaceFlight Configurator is forked from Cleanflight Configurator. Big thanks to Dominic Clifton and ctn for the original Cleanflight Configurator.