This is not maintained and not useful. Use preflight. instead
Because everyone loves Nachos!
Sync your watched repos with Github. Manage them. Never leave net access again without all the codes you care about, local.
Setup your local Github setup -- follow the Github guide
Magic - it is now up to date in "~/src" (by default) and ready to go
- bump version in version.rb
- commit and push
rake releaseto tag, push, and push gem
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012 Rob Sanheim. See LICENSE for details.